Varanasi Photography Tour India
Where do we stay during Varanasi photography tour?
We will stay at a luxury 5 star hotel in Varanasi for 6 nights for this cultural photography tour.
What is included in the cost of this Varanasi photography Holiday?
- Personal Meet and Greet service at New Delhi Airport.
- Transfer to the Hotel in Varanasi.
- Accommodation at luxury 5 star hotel in Varanasi with meals and drinks.
- Private ground transportation to all the sight seeing places from Varanasi in an air conditioned vehicle.
- All 5 star hotel accommodations.
- All meals (Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks and bottled mineral water)
- Photography and Post processing Tuition.
The Tour Itinerary:
Day 1: You would fly to New Delhi, India . You would be received at the airport and transferred to a luxury 5* Hotel in New Delhi.
Day 2: After Breakfast, we would leave the hotel in comfortable air conditioned vehicles and travel to the holy city of Varanasi to take pictures.
Day 3: We will get up early and spend time around Varanasi to photograph the beautiful morning prayers in early morning soft light. After Lunch, we will sit down for a post processing session.
Day 4-6: Cultural/Street photography
Day 7: Return to New Delhi to catch your international flight.
Group Size Limit : Max 6 participant only
Traveling in a small group is the best way to for photographic adventures and to experience the world closely.
Keeping that in mind, we have only six people on each tour and each photographer ge6uqyw. We’ll depart early in the morning to chase the best light, remain at a site of specific photographic interest to fully explore the potential, or move to a new area when desired.
- About the photo tour leader : Perhaps the most important aspect of a photographic holiday is your leader. All our photography tours are personally hosted and lead by Nilesh Rathod.
Nilesh is a freelance photographer based in Milan, Italy and an experienced photography mentor.
Nilesh was born in India and before moving to UK / Italy, he has worked in the corporate world.
Nilesh is fluent in English, Hindi and Marathi languages. His language skills and cultural knowledge will make it much more easier to connect with people to photograph them with their consent.
Nilesh uses Canon as well as Nikon gear and explains photographic concepts in ways which are easy to understand and practice.
Apart from organising your luxury photography trips, Nilesh will accompany you to India, share his knowledge of Hindu culture as well as help you with expert tips on cultural/travel photography and post processing.
Nilesh will recommend best places, timings and lighting conditions as well as culturally accepted ways of approaching men/women and children with a photo request.
Cost of the Varanasi Photography Holiday:
The cost of all inclusive Varanasi Photography Tour is USD 3500 per person on sharing basis. Single supplements may be available for small cost of USD 299, which would give you own room throughout your stay.
What camera gear is recommended for this travel photography tour in Varanasi?
The choice of camera and lenses will be mainly governed by your style of shooting and budget. However our recommendation is as follows. Please keep in mind, not every lens and accessory mentioned is required, its just a general recommendation and we want you to have fun photographing in Varanasi and enjoy the experience, rather than minding a bagful of gear!
- Full frame camera body (Ideally)
- 70-200mm lens
- 50mm/35mm prime lens
- 85mm prime lens
- 10-24mm ultra wide angle lens
- Tripod, remote triggers , flashgun, extra batteries and additional memory cards (optional)
- Flight tickets to India
- Visa for India
- Premium Alcohol (Local alcoholic beverages are included in the cost)
- Camera and photography gear.
- Any items of personal nature.
- Personal phone calls.
Mandatory Travel Insurance:
We require travel insurance for our guests’ safety. We will require your insurance details eg company’s name, contact number and your individual policy number. Thank you for understanding that our mandatory insurance policy is in place for your safety.
How to book this amazing trip of a lifetime to photograph Cultural heritage of Varanasi.
Simply get in touch below !